I know this is going to sound SO weird, but it's true... I literally had a dream about making chocolate fudgesicles, so that's what I did! Usually, I get recipe inspiration from Pinterest and other food bloggers, but not this time! This recipe came straight out of my imagination, or my dreams at least.
I can't possibly be the only one that dreams about chocolate? And it must have been hot out that night because I was dreaming of chocolate ice cream, and then eventually chocolate fudgesicles. I remember my dream specifically, I was putting all my ingredients into the food processor, and blending it till it was creamy and delicious. Needless to say, I woke up hungry and determined to make this recipe for myself. I had to see if the real thing was as good as it was in my dreams.
I have to say I was more than pleasantly surprised. This recipe has been perfect for an after dinner treat when I want to cool off. They are super light, chocolatey and they taste just like the real thing, texture and all. Plus the ingredients are all SUPER simple, chances are you already have everything you need in your kitchen anyway! All you need is a popsicle tray, like this one, and you are good to go!
- 2 over-ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4-1/2 cup of mini dark chocolate, chocolate chips
- Step 1 Place all ingredients except chocolate chips into a food processor.
- Step 2 Blend until smooth.
- Step 3 Add in the chocolate chips and stir until mixed well.
- Step 4 Pour in popsicle tray, or a cup to eat like ice cream.
- Step 5 Freeze overnight and enjoy!
Now go try these out and share your pictures with me!